MAX Service Desk Mobile
Service Desk requires a MAX Remote Management account
Manage your Service Desk field site visits, tickets and customers easily from the Service Desk Mobile application. Connect the mobile application to your Service Desk account, which can be setup from your Remote Management dashboard, and remotely access and update your customer issues, tasks and your site visit work such as comments, time logging, mileage tracking and costs.
Features in Service Desk Mobile 1.1 include:-
- Schedule your filed site visits with GPS coordination, mileage and time tracking (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.).
- Manage, filter and update your support tickets remotely.
- Sign off tickets with digital signatures and add photos to ticket comments.
- View customer information, contacts and related tickets.
- Get customer insights available through LOGICcards.
About MAX Service Desk
MAX Service Desk is a solution from LOGICnow that provides the ability to manage incoming tickets, issues and communication from customers along with the ability to manage your time logging, cost items and contracts with customers - for both time and manage services.
Service Desk is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Service Desk (version 1.2.1) has a file size of 26.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.